Aluminum is derived from Bauxite, which is abundant in nature, thus more or less unlimited access
and thus resource efficient. Over time, considering all the benefits and features, a really good environmental choice.
- Aluminum plate is lightweight with a weight of 2.7 kg per m at 1 mm thickness which is about 1/3 of steel sheet. The low weight means, for example, fuel economy in transport.
- Can be recycled over and over again with little effort of energy.
- Our factory recovers all left-over aluminum.
- Easy to cut, mill the bucket and shape.
- No environmental harmful effects in the vicinity or during handling.
- Environmentally optimized coating process at Rangefabriken.
- Good fire classification.
- Very long life in normal environment.
- Maintains its properties under a large temperature range relative to thermoplastics.
Did you know this about aluminum signs?
Lacquered aluminum plate - one of the world's best plate materials! Read more!